Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ten Things I Want Today...

10. Time off--without homework.
9. To be interested in my schoolwork again.
8. To be finished with my final paper.
7. To be warm.
6. To rein in my sphere of relationships without hurting anyone's feelings.
5. To figure out my next steps, and be excited about them.
4. To be discovered for my abilities.
3. A hot cup of tea.
2. For everyone to be happy and get along.

And the number one thing I want today:

1. More time...

I think I'll go make myself a hot cup of tea.

What are the top ten things you want today?

4 comments:

SUSAN said...

10. A yummy slice of Star's Pizza...3 1/2 hours away in Houston, Texas.
9.To want to go walk on my treadmill.
8. To wake up early enough to have quality meditation time before the kiddos get up.
7.Scrubbed bathrooms
6.Freshly mopped kitchen floor
5.A day to read all day long
4.To quit bad habits
3.Figure out my digital camera
2.Harmonious Relationships all around
1.World Peace
1.

margaretm said...

Great list--I concur with number 3!

musingwoman said...

Hi, Margaret,

Found you thru Julie's site. My blog is Musings of a Middle-Aged Woman (the link one down from yours in her sidebar). :-)

Enjoyed reading your list!

Unknown said...

Ditto your list. Really. Right down to the warmth, wishing I were into school and having finished final paper. Wow. Ditto girlfriend.

I AM drinking tha mug of tea.