Monday, January 29, 2007

Top Ten Things I Do Instead of Studying...

I can't believe I can't be more disciplined!!! Here are the top ten things I do when I am procrastinating:

10. Write on my blog.
9. Check out facebook.
8. Go to Kakuro.com (Thankfully there's only one puzzle a day, so this is a brief distraction!)
7. Nap.
6. Eat...anything.
5. Brew green tea.
4. Drink green tea.
3. Sort drawers.
2. Watch THS or re-runs...of anything.

And the number one thing I do when I should be studying...

1. LAUNDRY!!!

I am obsessed with laundry!
Now...it's time to get back to studying.

4 comments:

NoVA Dad said...

You must have copied from me -- there are so many things on your list that I find myself doing every day. In a way, though, with what's going on, they help me keep a routine so that I don't go crazy.

- Matt

Unknown said...

I read Margaret's blog instead of studying... and I'm mad that this entry isn't longer!

Hey did you see my entry on my blog? What is up with von Campenhausen's long word obsesh?

Julie

NoVA Dad said...

By the way, love the new profile shot. You're demonstrating a lot more willpower than I could -- if that were a picture of me, the food would be in my mouth!!:-)

- Matt

trace said...

I am a fellow laundry addict!

- trace (friend of matt)