Friday, June 08, 2007

June! A new leaf...

Today I finally finished my degree! It's late, and I don't have a lot on my mind other than sleep right now, but I wanted to update my blog for the first time in MONTHS and start the good habit of writing frequently on my blog.

I look forward to catching up on other blogs, too.

I, Margaret, do solemnly promise to blog more often...and hope that my brain does not turn to mush now that I am not in grad school anymore!

Hopefully I can find something interesting to jot down occasionally.

First...sleep.

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

DGH said...

woo hoo! congrats! and thanks again for blessing Tiffany the other night! you rock! and God bless ya!

DGH said...

oh and you need to change your profile to say that you completed the degree! yeah!

margaretm said...

Done. Thanks!

NoVA Dad said...

Welcome back, and congratulations! I know this is exciting, and I know the sleep was much needed. We're glad to have you back in the blogosphere, and we solemnly swear to keep visiting your blog and having great conversations!

margaretm said...

Thanks!
Back at ya--really looking forward to participating again.

Unknown said...

Yay! More blogging by Margaret.

And here to officially congratulate you on graduating!!!

We did it!