Saturday, June 12, 2010

2 years and counting...

Still trying to find healing, closure, whatever you want to call it. It's been 2 years now, and I'm still reeling from the pain. Sometimes my heart hurts so bad I can't think straight.

I've tried everything I can think of to work through this loss. I can't even think of what else I could possibly pray to find healing. Waiting, moving, forgiving (or trying to forgive?), working through my hurt and anger...I can't believe how long this has held on. I have not a clue what to do about it.

2 comments:

DGH said...

love ya,and know I'm feeling similar.

Chris said...

Wow...I feel a lot like this at times and wonder why I didn't just stay in the coffee shop!

One little tiny thought occurs to me as I desire to encourage you and just be present with you in this pain...

In the course of my running journey, I have times when the pain from an injury keeps me from getting out there and running at all. But often, I find myself wanting to run in spite of the pain and knowing that if I wait to feel 100%...I might never run again. ;-)

But I certainly don't mean to offer you a solution as much as I just offer my solidarity.

I feel really blessed to have shared some significant conversations and experiences with you over the past few years. And I pray that God will be especially present for you and Rob as the healing continues!